2020 Programme of talks and visits
17th March 2020 – until further notice the programme is suspended.
* Monday 20th January “Lighthouses” an illustrated talk by Malcolm Smith-Gosling at Dale Yacht Club starting at 7.30 pm
* Monday 17th February “The Great Eastern” an illustrated talk by Simon Hancock, Marloes Village Hall, 7.30 pm
* Wednesday 25th March AGM followed by an illustrated talk on The National Trust in Pembrokeshire, and the launch of the Kete leaflet Coronation Hall, Dale, 7.30 pm TALK POSTPONED – AGM only to take place
*Wednesday 29th April “Dale Fort –the first 500 million years” a talk by Steve Morrell, Dale Fort, 7.30 pm
* May in. around and about St Brides TBC
** Monday 8th June Trip to Carew Control Tower, 2.00 pm £4.80 pp
** Monday 6th July Trip to Milford Haven Port Authority, 9.30 am for a 10.00 am tour.
*Wednesday 16th September “The Buildings of the Kensington Estate – Local Buildings : National Styles” a talk by Claire Deacon Marloes Village Hall, 7.30 pm
* Monday 19th October “Operation Sea Lion” a talk by David Llewellyn, Coronation Hall, Dale 7.30 pm
*Monday 16th November “Moment in Time: The Milford Haven Waterway” a talk by Dr. Llewellyn Davies, Coronation Hall, Dale 7.30 pm
- *Members £1, Non-members £2
- ** Paid up members only
2020 Exhibitions at The Old Stables Heritage Centre, South Street, Dale. SA63 3RE
14th May – 30th August – “Our Beaches and bays in bygone days”
10th Sept. – 4th October – The Kensington Estate.
The Old Stables Heritage Centre is open for these exhibitions
Thursday-Sunday 11.00 am – 5.00 pm
These are the events, activities and visits planned for 2019