The Old Stables Heritage Centre, South Street, Dale. SA63 3RE.
2018 Exhibitions at The Old Stables Heritage Centre, South Street, Dale.
17th May – 2nd September “Over the Sea………”
6th September – 18th November “A time to Remember – WW1 a century”
The Old Stables Heritage Centre is open for these exhibitions
Thursday-Sunday 11.00am – 5.00pm
2018 Programme of talks and visits.
* Wed 17th January “Skomer, people, place and history” a talk by Mike Alexander, Marloes Village Hall, 7.30pm
* Mon 5th February “Wooden ship building with a difference” a talk by David James, Coronation Hall, Dale, 7.30 pm – please bring any model boats with you.
* Wed 15th March AGM followed by a talk by Andrew Shobbrook on Archaeology uncovered in Marloes during recent house buildings, Marloes Village Hall, 7.30 pm
* Mon 16th April ” The RAF’s 100th and its local connections” a talk by Malcolm Cullen, Marloes Village Hall, 7.30pm
* Mon 23rd May “The Romans in Britain” a talk by James Meeke of Dyfed Archaeology Trust, St Ishmaels Church, Monk Haven, 7.30 pm
** Mon 25th June “Voyages from Pembrokeshire” a talk by Paul Knight, Dale Yacht Club 7.30pm CANCELLED
** Wed 27th June Trip to Magpies Nest, Templeton, Museum of Anything Old and Interesting. £5.00pp
* Mon 6th August “Island boatmen” a talk by Steve Sutcliffe, Marloes Village Hall, 7.30 pm.
** Wed 5th September “Commemorative WW1 China” a talk by Richard Davies, St Brides Castle, 7.30pm
* Mon 15th October “Pembrokeshire and the WWI at Sea” a talk by Simon Hancock, Coronation Hall, Dale 7.30 pm
* Sat 17th November Variety Show to celebrate the end of WWI, Venue and event TBC
These are the events, activities and visits planned for 2018.
- *Members £1, Non-members £2
- ** Paid up members only