|Welcome to the Coastlands Local History Group website
On this site you can access the latest findings, research
and publications on the history of this remote and magical
area of Pembrokeshire, Wales. Do you have any memories, stories,
information or memorabilia that you would like to share with
us? If so we would like to hear from you!
The Coastlands Local History Group is growing all the time.
We are always keen to involve all those interested in our
area. Our activities include .
- research into all aspects of the community's history
- regular exhibitions around Pembrokeshire to display
- talks and lectures with experts on specific matters
of historical interest in Dale, Marloes, St Brides and St
- visits to sites of interest in Dale, Marloes, St Brides
and St Ishmaels
- catalogue of items held
- publications – books, leaflets and CD Rom
STOP PRESS; PLEASE NOTE
Thursday 22nd August - mid September
An Exhibition of Welsh and Period Costumesat
The Old Stables Heritage Centre, Dale,
Thursday - Sunday 11.00am - 5.00pm
Cottage, top of the hill in Dale, C.1900